Print a sheet of answer barcodes in the Visit Connect web portal
This task is needed if you are
- planning to collect leadsA lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company. using barcode scannersA barcode scanner is a hand-held device used to scan visitor badges, among other things.,
- and are collecting additional lead information by asking questions to the leads
Your stand personnelStand personnel means: the people who represent your company inside your stand or booth at the event. can use the sheet of barcodes, designed for this purpose. See Question and answer sheets for more information. You can download the answer barcodes from the Visit Connect web portalThe Visit Connect web portal is where you manage your accounts, licences and leads..
- In the side menu, select
- Click .
- Choose one of two options:
User defined questions: Choose this option to print a sheet of barcodes that correspond to the custom questions and answers you have created.
Custom questions of the type Free text cannot be answered with a barcode scanner and will not appear on any printed barcode sheet.
- Standard questions: Choose this option to print a sheet of barcodes that correspond to the 4 standard questions and their answers. You can add your own descriptions to the questions after printing.
- Click when you receive a message that the export is complete.
- You can now open and print the question sheet in PDF format, or save it for future use.
If you have questions about your account, please email our support team.