Export your scan logs manually
If you are having problems with the Visit Connect app, our support team may ask you to manually export your scan logs for analysis.
This task only applies to users of the older Visit Connect app, which you can recognize by the older look that is primarily grey and is in use if your smart phone or tablet is not running on at least iOS 9.2 or Android 4.4.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer.
- Start iTunes.
- Click Apps.
Under File Sharing, select Visit Connect.
- Under Visit Connect Documents, select scans.log.
- Click Save to.
- Send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference to your company name and the event at which the leadsA lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company. were scanned.
- Open the Visit Connect app on your Android device.
- In the menu, select User Support.
- Tap Send database and logs.
- Send the log file to email@example.com, with reference to your company name and the event at which the leads were scanned.
If you have questions about your account, please email our support team.