Create a Visit Connect account for someone else
If you want to give other people access to the Visit Connect web portalThe Visit Connect web portal is where you manage your accounts, licences and leads., you'll have to create user accounts for them.
You need administrator privileges to perform this task. If you are the original user of the portal, you automatically have these. To find out what type of account you have, click.
- In the side menu, click
A new browser window opens, showing the Accounts page in Visit AccountVisit Account is where you manage your accounts for N200 Visit, Visit Connect and Visit Partner..
- Click .
Under Personal details, enter the user's personal information. They can modify this later if they want.
Make sure you enter a valid email address. The new user will receive an email with an activation link.
- Under Account details, enter a Username for the new user. This username must be unique.
- Choose one of two options for Account type:
- Admin users have access to all features and settings in the web portal, including the ability to add, delete and modify users.
- Normal users can do everything except add/modify user accounts and change the 'email leadsA lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company. from scan app' setting in the screen (see Assign a scan licence to a user through the Visit Connect web portal).
- Select the Applications to which the user should have access. You may have one or more options, depending on your own access rights.
- Click .
Repeat these steps for any additional people you want to give access to the portal. Each new user will receive an activation email on the address entered under Personal details. After logging in, new users can view and modify their account details by clicking .
If you have questions about your account, please email our support team.