Visit Connect web portal
The Visit Connect web portalThe Visit Connect web portal is where you manage your accounts, licences and leads. is your online centre for leadA lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company. administration. It runs in your browser. Access the portal with this link: https://visitconnect.n200.com.
Use the web portal before the event to:
- assign scan licences to stand personnelStand personnel means: the people who represent your company inside your stand or booth at the event. so that they can collect leads at the event;
- set up survey questions for your leads to answer;
- set daily lead collection targets;
- give other people access to the portal.
Use the web portal during and after the event to:
- view leads collected by your stand personnel;
- view statistics about your leads, such as who collected them and when;
- export your leads to a spreadsheet for use in other applications, such as a CRM system.
When leads are collected with the Visit Connect scan app, they appear in the web portal in real time. Leads collected with an Opticon barcode scanner appear in the web portal after the organiser downloads them from the scanner.
If you have questions about your account, please email our support team.