Visit Connect web portal
The Visit Connect web portalThe Visit Connect web portal is where you manage your accounts, licences and leads. is your online centre for leadA lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company. administration. It runs in your browser. Access the portal with this link: https://visitconnect.n200.com.
Use the web portal before the event to:
- assign scan licences to stand personnelStand personnel means: the people who represent your company inside your stand or booth at the event. so that they can collect leads at the event;
- set up custom questions for your leads to answer;
- set daily lead collection targets;
- give other people access to the portal.
Use the web portal during and after the event to:
- view leads collected by your stand personnel;
- view statistics about your leads, such as who collected them and when;
- export your leads to an Excel spreadsheet for use in other applications, such as a CRM system.
When leads are collected with the Visit Connect scan app, they appear in the web portal in real-time (subject to an internet connection). Leads collected with a barcode scanner only appear in the web portal later, after being downloaded (synchronised).
If you have questions about your account, please email our support team.