Using the Visit Connect web portal menu
Once you receive your username and password and have logged in to the Visit Connect web portal, you can use the links in the side menu to access various functions:
- leadA lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company. collection statistics. Here you can also access the Visit Connect University, which contains a tour of the Visit Connect web portalThe Visit Connect web portal is where you manage your accounts, licences and leads..
- add new events. – View the list of events to which you have access, and
- – View and change your company name.
- – View the list of leads collected during the event.
- questions. – View and configure your (custom)
- lead collection targets. – View and configure your
- – See how many leads were collected and when.
- assign your scan licences. – View and
- – View and modify your account details.
- create user accounts.
This item will be hidden for users without administrator privileges.
– View, modify and
- – View this user guide.
- – See the highlights of the current release.
- – Submit a support ticket.
If you have questions about your account, please email our support team.