Managing your leads in the Visit Connect web portal
Clickin the side menu to see a list of all the leads that have been collected during the event:
The columns Full Name, Company and Email show the lead's contact details as entered on their event registration form. The list also contains these columns:
- Scanned By: If the lead was collected with the Visit Connect scan app, this column shows the name of the person using the app. If the lead was collected with a barcode scanner, it shows the ID number of the scanner.
- Scan Time: The date and time at which the lead was collected, in UTC time.
You can do several things on this page:
- Search for leads by typing into the search field at the top and pressing Enter. Click to add filter criteria to your search.
- Preview a lead's details by clicking on them in the list. The preview appears in the bottom area of the screen. Click Print a lead sheet). to see more, or print a summary of the lead's details by clicking (see
- Export the leads list to Excel by clicking Export leads to a spreadsheet). (see
- Update the list with the latest information by clicking (if the event is still going on).
You cannot delete a lead once it is collected. This prevents you from accidentally deleting important information.
From the leads list, you can drill down to a more detailed view of each lead:
The five tabs at the top of the lead's details page let you do various things:
- – View and edit the lead's contact details.
- Contacted, Active Opportunity or Long Term Opportunity. You can use this tab to build up a contact history for the lead. – See or choose which stage the lead is in, such as
- – View and edit the answers that the lead gave to your (custom) questions.
– View and edit the answers the lead entered on their event registration form.
Not all event organisers share this information with exhibitors. The tab remains empty in that case.
- – View and edit the notes recorded for this lead, or add new notes.
If you have questions about your account, please email our support team.