Example custom questions
This list questions can be used for inspiration when setting up custom questions to be used when collecting leadsA lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company.. See Create custom questions in the Visit Connect web portal for more information.
- What is your buying cycle?
- What is your preferred method of contact?
- When are you looking to place an order?
- What is your purchasing authority?
- Who is your current supplier for ... ?
- Are you looking for a particular type of product?
- What products are you interested in?
- What is your total budget?
- Are there any colleagues we should also contact?
- What quantity of product X are you looking to order?
Note that you could also add questions for stand personnelStand personnel means: the people who represent your company inside your stand or booth at the event. to answer after they have interviewed a lead, such as:
- Is this lead hot, warm or cold? As a single choice type of question. With three most common options and last answer option is "Other" and add a text field.
- Please assign a follow-up action (e.g. send a brochure, send an email, set up a meeting, none of the above, other).
Remember: the better you tailor your questions to your customers and business needs, the more effective your post-event follow-up.
If you have questions about your account, please email our support team.